It is that time of the year again when the youth begin asking, “When is Awanita? I can’t wait!! Will it hurry up and get here?” Well it is that time!! It’s happening:
Friday September 13, 2013 at 4:00PM through Sunday September 15, 2013 at 4:00PM
We are excited about heading back to Awanita Valley Retreat Center in South Carolina for an awesome weekend of fun, new friendships, conversations and experiences which explore what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. Experience amazing worship times, bone fires, zip lines, Hummer rides, scavenger hunts, games, and fellowship.
Check out Awanita Camp at: www.awanita.org
Youth scholarships are always available. Please do not let the cost keep you from registering for this retreat.
[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=u6rpfmcab&oeidk=a07e7q1uxva451913df&condition=SO_OVERRIDE”] Register here[/button]
- We need current copies of the following forms:
- Awanita Release Form
- Medical Permission Form (updated annually)
- Photographic Release Form (updated annually)
- MONEY FOR TWO MEALS: Dinner on Friday night & Lunch on Sunday – please keep money accessible!
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow (or linens for a twin bed)
- Clothes: casual clothes for day, warm clothes for night and clothes that can get really wet and dirty (bring a plastic bag for wet clothes)
- Rain Jacket
- Tennis shoes & flip flops (extra shoes that are “non-open toed”)
- Swim suit (please keep it modest)
- Bug Spray
- 2 Towels / Wash Cloth
- Flashlight / batteries
- Change for Coke machine
Please feel free to contact Robin Giles me with any questions that you may have about the retreat!! Looking forward to another great year at Awanita!!